Hi all I'm doing pretty good. Here is what going on with me

Hi all I'm doing pretty good. Here is what going on with me, I move back in with my kids and there mom it has been over a year now. We get along pretty good since I moved back in. My kids have adjusted pretty well to me coming back into there lives. I'm grateful really I'm am. Now the other moving parts which I cannot controll such as my kids mom family, the latest is my father in law went through a divorce and in his process he lost his house, then he had to move in with his sister which is 70 years old and he is 75 years old. My wife has 2 brothers and 1 younger sister. the 2 brothers are doing okay they have a house with room to ask there dad to move in with them but they don't want to. One son is in Denver the other is local, the local son has a wife which doesn't like his side of the family she acts fake with them. So now you wonder how I'm evolved ? Well I get along with him very well. So my wife (not an X yet) ask me how do I feel about her dad moving in. Honestly I don't mind but his other kids don't speak to me so this may become awkward ?? I don't know how to address that part keep in mind I'm the hated person here but I'm helping there family out from a far you know?? The reason he needs to move out is because his sister is not carring for her son thats in a wheel chair and she may be reported and if so she will end up in a home care some where else and the state or county will be involved...

1 Heart

if you can help, and her father and you get along, it will probably be ok. When his other kids come to visit you can go somewhere for the day, even if it means hanging out in your room or garage. Think alot of folks can relate to in-laws not being warm and fuzzy.

1 Heart

@Inmylittleroom thanks for advice believe it or not my wife ask me first and I appreciate that ,other than that we are all adults here and I feel like everyone deserves another chance meaning me my situation was out of control but I’m still here showing I’m trying to be the father to my kids and working it out with my wife

I really wouldn't worry about what the other family members think. Do what you feel is right. The relationship with your kids and wife are what is most important. And, if your father in law and you get along the other members of the family might follow. Or, they may not, but that's their loss.

1 Heart

@Leahzan I have my doubt now it has been awhile now and I think it’s a badly thing due to the division in there family and now as I think about this situation I don’t like it because it’s not fair meaning now that I put the pieces together with my family how can I personally let my kids go around there auntie or grandma with the hatred towards me??? I feel that my kids mom should say something to her mom and sister??? If it was my family she would not want out kids around my family??