Hi All, new to group, new to discovering I'm BPD. Feeling qu

Hi All, new to group, new to discovering I'm BPD. Feeling quite overwhelmed by it, certainly answers and explains my feelings and actions throughout my life. Managed to marry a NPD for 5 years who walked out 6 months ago without an explanation. Im left at the lowest I've ever been in my entire life, I feel misunderstood, used and abused by a man I absolutely adored. I can't seem to get my **** together and I'm more highly sensitive than before. I'm on a waiting list for counselling, I'm feeling so close to the edge. I'm tired of this emotional roller coaster ride. One hour I have strength then the next I want to give up, next I want to speak with friends and then in the next breath I'm wanting to isolate myself. What next and Where to now? Love to hear if anyone else has or is going through a similar situation.

4 Hearts

Hello and welcome to the BPD group. We have a big and awesome group here and I think you will find a lot of warm and supportive members. I am so sorry to hear that you were misunderstood and abused. You are on the right path in getting counselling. You are not alone. I am the moderator of the group and I want to say I am glad you found us! Best!..........Kisobel

Lililove
I know exactly what your going through hun, one I feel like talking & telling everyone what I've been feeling with & then the next min I curl up onto a ball & I don't want to talk to anyone. Do you have people in your life that you can talk to? I have a few people but I'm the quite & embarrassed type so I'm holding it in.
You are not alone on this trust me!!!

1 Heart

@Bordercollielover
Lol I hate auto correct!

@Lillilove
I am finding that most people who have never been through what your going through truly don’t understand & every person handles things differantly.
I undestand where your coming from with it would be nice to be given a break for at least a little while, our day will come mabe not now but I’m hoping this is going to make me a much stronger person & not sit back & let people step all over me anymore & say how I’m feeling & know & express whst I know is rite & wrong. I believe things do happen fir a reason I’m not sure what my reasons are at the moment but I will know one day & this is going to be with or without my husband & if it’s with him I know we’re going to have the best relationship that we’ve ever had becouse I’m not holding things back anymore I’m gonna say how I feel & what I want & if it’s with out him I’m gonna have to get strong & be strong & believe that’s the best thing that needs to happen & that I can be happy again!!!
Try not to think of the negatives becouse it will only bring you down!!!

Sorry to hear..and sorry for asking, but how do you know when other person is narcissist? I just want to make sure if i know some or not :))

1 Heart

@Ivory google narcissist you’ll be overwhelmed. I was.

Patronizing and condasending also.

1 Heart

I can relate to your situation. Sending hugs to u from a woman who was also used and abused by the love of my life. I had to leave after leaving many times before n going bk he was still so horrible but I'm finding being on my own n having my diagnosis hard. I feel alone but when family want to talk to me I want to hide n don't want them to ring. Im awaiting dbt which can't start until im in my new home which I'm annoyed at cos i need help now. I'm here for u. Please keep fighting for your strength to carry you through. I'm learning to b me again which is scary but hopefully it'll b worth it. Im tryinh to b positive n to look forward to what gd lifes gonna bring me n I wish that for u too. Thinking of u, take care xx

From Personality Disorders to Narcissist Abuse and Trauma

From Personality Disorders to Narcissist Abuse and Trauma