Hi everyone, around 6:45 EST I had to put my baby to rest. S

Hi everyone, around 6:45 EST I had to put my baby to rest. She would of been fifteen years old Feb 9th. It was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do in life. She has been my best friend since I brought her home with me in May of 2001. She helped me through so many tough times. She really was one of the only beings that ever truly loved me. She has kept me going when I had no real reason to. I miss her like crazy already and I almost wish I could of gone with her. She was my protector. She protected me from my abusive family. She always tried to comfort me when I would cry. To me she wasn't just a dog, but a true friend and companion. How am I going to live without her? Tbh, I don't even know how to answer that myself. It hasn't even been 24hrs and I'm missing her like crazy! I hate death. I hate how animals age just way to fast. They leave use much too soon. :(

2 Hearts

P.S. Her name was Riley Ann

1 Heart

Does anyone even care???

1 Heart

Thanks annetrue <3

@annetrue P.S. I am sorry for your loss as well. When it comes to your other dog, how is she acting without your other dog around? How can you tell that she is sad?

I truly understand. I just joined this group this very minute. My feelings are exactly the same. As the song goes, she was a pal and a confidant.......

Javakitty that is so true.

From Mental & Physical Abuse to Grief & Loss