Hi everyone I am unemployed and broke and homeless and feel

Hi everyone I am unemployed and broke and homeless and feel like jumping off a bridge

1 Heart

Oh please don't. I promise you everything will get better. You'll get a job, money and a house. Don't end your life just because of this. Please stay here. Everything gets worse before it gets better, but it always does get better. I'm here for you, if you'd like to talk. :)

thank you but it seems I have been down this road since 2011 and it is not getting better

HI IM SHARON AND IVE BEEN THERE. HOMELESS WITHOUT MY MEDS IM BI-POLAR,PTSD ETC AND IF U CAN FINE SOME HELP ITWILL GET BETTER, IT CANT GET ANY WORSE TALK TO ME. I AM NOW LIVING WITH MY DAUGHTER, I AM HERE FOR YOU!!!!!!

1 Heart

I am unemployed as well. Have you had a job at all since 2011? I would love to start a little something on my own but don't know what and I have no money to just dump into just "something". Seems like the wealthy get the breaks..just liking and reading at things..that's sort of my assessment. Maybe I'm wrong..

@bellaanne here where i live one guy gathered all of he’s and he’s wife’s relatives, all sold their apartments and rose up roughly 100 000$ . on this money they bought automatic sewing machines and started making socks. now the word sock did not come into he’s mind out of nowhere. he was a smart one, he was searching for some product that is in home manufacturable and wears out. socks and underwear tears apart easily because you have to wash them so often. so it acts like a consumable product rather than something that you buy and keep for future 3 years. after months of messing around with the device he finally succeeded and now occupies 4% of local market and exports socks to the Europe. see…? out of nothing and BAAM! business! the golden idea here is that 1.you must manufacture it in home conditions 2.it must be a consumable product. food, socks,drinks,electricity,gas,gasoline, i don’t know anything that is consumed. and rule N3 it shold not demand any startup money. in this our hero failed because he used that 100 000$.

From Substance Abuse to Mental & Physical Abuse