Hi everyone! I’m a stay-at-home mom of a two year old. I g

Hi everyone! I’m a stay-at-home mom of a two year old. I guess what I’m looking for is someone to call or text or something when those urges to shop are really strong. I know I have a problem with compulsive shopping especially since I don’t really have any time restrictions when out and about. My problem comes mostly from online deal groups that I just can’t leave and from shops like Goodwill or thrift stores. I also really love going into store like Walmart and shopping their clearance. I need to get a hand on this before it becomes a major issue. As it stands now I only shop with all the money that’s left after bills but then that leaves us with no savings at all and we recently had to get me a new car because my old one stopped working so now we have a new car payment. Are there any other moms out there that need similar support and maybe we can lean on one another to get through these compilations?

We wanted to check in with you and see how you were doing and how we can best support you.
-SG