Hi everyone, new here and to groups in general. Just trying

Hi everyone, new here and to groups in general. Just trying to reach out to anyone who can understand addiction. Has anyone here had trouble with iv cocaine?

My husband was addicted to cocaine about 12 years ago. I don't know how I can help...

Support me.

The best thing my husband did was admit he has a problem and needed help. It was one of the hardest things ever! Everyone says let the addict hit rock bottom- it's not always the case. He had me by his side 100% and she he admitted to our friends and showed the world what he was doing- I knew we could get through it. We started going to Cocain anonymous groups together. It was hard but it helped.

I've taken cocaine since I was 20 I'm now 27, up till the last 4month it didn't effect me on a day to day way,
but I think it was four month, a friend asked me to look after some cocaine, and I did, it was there for weeks never touched it, and one day I got home and I just fort I'd had a cheeky one,

It was then my down fall started, started twice a week, then 3times, and only the last 7weeks I've been taking it every day,