Hi everyone yesterday i celebrated 3 year got my coin my one

Hi everyone yesterday i celebrated 3 year got my coin my one sober friend said that year 4 will be hard my sponsor said year 4 and 5 but god got me and my program is good but my one friend single now but I'm not going to date her cuz she not sober and i know it won't work so i told my ego no we won't listen but im good in my program went to a speakation from 12 to 5 night everyone

2 Hearts

Wow, good for you, congratulations! *Clapping for you* you said 3yrs sober why are you talking about 4 and 5 what happened to just for today? LOL

@DearPeace it what me and my sponsor were talking about cuz now I’m working on year four and i was told by a fellow AA person that going to be hard and from that my sponsor said year 5 would be hard

Congratulations on your sobriety! Keep up the good work, you can do it!

When did you realize that you needed help? I'm wondering if my husband will ever see this reality.

@Cssm92 hi I realized I needed help in the nursing home in south side Chicago suburbs my therapist and recommended I find a support group for alcohol and drugs but I got this site to go to AA but I was two or three months sober when I surrender to god