Hi guys. I'm struggling right now. I've dealt with BED my wh

Hi guys. I'm struggling right now. I've dealt with BED my whole life but right now is the worst it's ever been. I binge for hours or all day. I eat so fast and so much and I just can't make myself stop. I feel so sick all the time and I'm gaining weight like crazy.

@Emily91! Welcome to SG!... I'm so sorry you've been struggling with this for so long. I think you must know that eating disorders are rarely about food -- they're mostly about control issues. Food might be the only thing you feel you have control over -- I don't know, but I think it's time you found out. These disorders get better and worse with the ups and downs of life -- during very stressful times, when your anxiety level is higher, the binging gets worse, and you feel out of control. Please find an eating disorders therapist -- you don't need to go on suffering; you want to take back control of your life. If you don't have a therapist, or know where to find one, there is an online website called, GoodTherapy.org -- it's an extensive directory for finding a licensed therapist in your area, many of which have sliding-scale fees. The site is: www.goodtherapy.org -- I hope you can find a therapist who can help you. We're here to support you, and you're not alone....