Hi, I am new to this. I had an STD screening, and I believe

Hi, I am new to this. I had an STD screening, and I believe the test results were that I am both positive for both 1 and 2. I am going to my primary doctor next week. But I am so incredibly scared and nervous and really just down right depressed. I am sad about me, more nervous that I may have gave it to my daughter, she is 3 years old. With all the blood work done while you are pregnant, they should have said that I had the virus, right? I am just so confused and scared. Thoughts do creep in, thoughts of leaving this life. By any means, I will not do any harm to my daughter. But I will feel incredibly guilty if somehow she has it. That in itself is mortifying. Anybody ever has the same kind of thoughts and worries. I know my dating is probably over. And frankly I don’t care anymore. I know I will be probably be alone because of this. Any feedback is very much appreciated.

@destiny313:
again, many of your comments are echoed in here! you are NOT alone and please do not be your worst enemy!

we have a "FREE" handbook pinned at the top for you to study and learn all you'll need to know about HSV!

REMEMBER: Knowledge is Power and Power is Confidence!
Nothing in life is to be feared! It is only to be understood.
Now is the time to understand more
so that you will fear less...

here is that link in case you don't see it pinned at the top:
https://westoverheights.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Updated-Herpes-Bo...

@a_survivor
Thank you