Hi. I had been in denial about being trans ever since I can

Hi. I had been in denial about being trans ever since I can remember. I remember telling my mom I was her little son when I was in pre-school. In middle school my uniforms would consists of boy shorts or pants. In junior high I would think to myself "Man I'd be a great guy to these girls" Not saying I only like girls. I've had boyfriends. I've dated trans people. I am pansexual. Gender doesn't matter to me. But, yeah currently I have a boyfriend. I am so scared to tell people about my feelings about wanting to be a boy. And honestly, I'm scared I will have nobody to support me. I don't even know how to say it. I try and block these feelings... I don't know what to do.

1 Heart

Hey. I'm within the LGBTQ+ community and you can always talk to me if you'd like. I've had several friends who've felt they were a different gender than they were and I wholly supported them. I...well, I also know what it's like to suppress feelings and ignore them- it really builds up inside you. So, yeah, if you wanted, we could always talk too! I don't mind and I support you 100%!

1 Heart

@Acivran thank you for giving me someone to talk to