Hi, I know it’s been awhile since I’ve posted anything o

Hi, I know it’s been awhile since I’ve posted anything on here. I was wondering if someone could answer a question for me. I’ve seen people say online that they have been cured from herpes or herpes free. How is that possible? Because herpes can’t be cured. I know there’s medicine for it. But there’s no cure. I don’t get why people are saying that. It sucks that people say that because if there was a cure for it I would have taken that chance by now. Thank you!

Alexandrite95 :
You are absolutely correct... As of right now, there is NO cure for the skin disease. Yes, there are meds to control it, and that's it. Some people claim that using holistic medicine that include a cleansing, then you can be cured, but there is no data showing that. Hey, all we have to do is accept what we have, put it on the side and live life, which is not over at all! To all the ones that are new to the group: YOUR SEX LIFE IS NOT OVER...YOU ARE STILL SEXY AND DESIRABLE AND YUMMY. Education is the key and, and not rush things up. Make him or her sweat for it. If they for you, they will wait.

1 Heart

@T_ON_LINE Thank you for your answer.