Hi, I’m new here. I had Ovarian and Uterine Cancer back

Hi, I’m new here. I had Ovarian and Uterine Cancer back in 2006. I had a total hysterectomy and chemo. After all these years, I still have issues. Sex hurts like hell so my ex husband left me. Does anyone have theses problems?

As to the pain, I would HIGHLY recommend finding a pelvic floor pt. They are really amazing!

@CKBlossom
Never heard of it. Do I need a prescription? Thank you for the recommendation.

Don’t know yet. They put me on a set of dilators. They are small, medium, and large. I’m still on small. I’m sure by the time I get to large, I should be able to have sex again. At least I hope so.
Thank you for checking in on me.

Yes hello I just wanted to say when I had my salapingo oophorectomy I lost all interest in sex. It was so excruciatingly painful I literally screamed and cried the whole time. A couple of my Drs do recommend dilating but even the smallest of anything causes great pain. They also recommend pomegranate oil to rub insode to moisten it up. I haven’t had sex in 5 years because I’m so traumatized from the pain I felt. I hope one day I can get up the nerve to have sex and actually enjoy it@Krashtian