Hi I'm 18 and had horrible acne 9th-11th grade, went on accuHi I'm 18 and had horrible acne 9th-11th grade, went on

Hi I'm 18 and had horrible acne 9th-11th grade, went on accutane which helped tremendously, and now its back and ruining my life. I feel bad for anybody who has to look at me. I have dry skin all over my face after starting retin a micro 2 weeks ago. I look like a monster. The only place I go is to the gym (where I don't know anybody) and work, where I'm obligated to go. If my skin doesn't get better I'm afraid I will have to start calling out of work and losing friends because I am too embarrassed to be seen. I went through this entire process a year ago and did lose friends and miss out on plenty of events because I looked so terrible. I can't believe its happening again I have to pray every day I look better and am able to go through a normal day. I can't continue to plan things around when I may or may not look okay. Acne has taken over my life.

You are not alone. Can you do another round of accutane? I know some people have to do multiple rounds of it.

I have had acne all my life. Mi tried a skin regimen Unblemish by Rodan and Fields. I have been using it about 60 days now and what a huge difference in my skin. If you would like, email me at [email protected] and I will tell you more about it.