Hi.im john been living with ed for over 10 yrs.i would jst lhi.im john been living with ed for over 10 yrs.i would jst

hi.im john been living with ed for over 10 yrs.i would jst like to be able to chat about it with someone.

1 Heart

We are all here for you to chat.

1 Heart

@Jennipain Hi Jenni. Does your guy have ED? Would be interesting to get a womans perspective

Hey @john44single glad you found this site, helps talking to folks even in cyber space. I do hope you stay w/us.

2 Hearts

Hello.. I know exactly how you are feeling I've had ED for 15 years. I did all the pills with no luck. Then did injections for 4 years they work. But then scar tissue started to form so I decided to have the implant surgery. I had it done Jan. 2015. That changed my life as a man. You know all the feelings of being able have a ***** and have sex without having to worry if it's going to stay hard long enough to please your partner..
Now I can say there is no issues that I worry about.
I can pleasure my wife anytine with no worries.
If you want to talk anytime I'm here.
I support you so if you want to support me and we can chat one on one
Hope this gives you hope..
I'm 49 years old

2 Hearts

Hi john, lets talk

1 Heart

@ddbryan SPAM

@ddbryan I don’t care if you are on other sites THIS SITE does not want any advertising if you continue to do this your account will be deleted