Hi I'm new and I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but here

Hi I'm new and I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but here it goes.
I pretty sure I'm gay and by pretty sure I mean 95%. I'm 13 and a lot of things can happen so I don't want to come out yet and then have to say I'm not gay in the future and cause a lot of confusion the second thing is that I'm scared of what my parents think cause I know my mom will cry. Most of my friends are girls so that starts rumors of me being gay or bi and I've been asked that question since second grade and at that time I had little knowledge about being gay. I don't have a problem with me being gay and I've told 4 friends about it that are vary close and supportive, it's just that I don't really now if I am ready to come out but I'm dying that I can't be myself and do all the things that I want to do but like I said that 5% is telling me to wait. Any advice?

4 Hearts

Hey, Welcome to SG! So, what kind of help do you want?

1 Heart

So.. do what you want to do! If you want to be gay, be gay. Because, personally, I do not like Gays, but, that doesn't mean you can't be a gay or not. Hey, date other boys if you want to. And, tell your friends right away. And the girls. So, the don't get confused later on. So, any more advice?

@Mr.Obvious no, thank you so much!

No problem! If you have any more questions, just ask me! :-)

1 Heart

I am 24 and just now getting to where I am comfortable enough to tell my family that I am bisexual. Most of my family are totally against it so I will probably lose them, hopefully for only a while. The family I have told took it well. They were just shocked. Only you can know if you are or aren't. You just have to do what you feel is the right thing for you because at the end of the day it's your happiness that you live with. Give it some time and think about things. The answers will fall into place when they are supposed to. As long as you are happy at the end of the day then that's all that matters. Gay or straight just do what's best for you. I am here if you want to talk. I know all about the family thing. :)

1 Heart

@Kayle.G. Thank you so much this really does help!

I'm in the mood to talk right now.. my Family is asleep, so I just went on here to talk. So, what are you trying to get rid of? Stress? Anxiety? I have Tourette's Sydrome and OCD. A migraine once in a blue moon.

1 Heart

Oops. I'm only 14 and I'm talking to a 24 yr old....

1 Heart

@Mr.Obvious I’m 13

Ok. So, all my kids in my school understand Tourette's. That's why I have a lot of friends. What about you? I deal with OCD as well.

1 Heart

@Mr.Obvious I also get anxiety attacks. And, is Rob Lowe Gay? I gotta know.

Oh. I had a good feeling he was though. So, New topic, do you watch Impractical jokers? :3

@Mr.Obvious no sorry

Oh. Hm. Do you know what supporting is?

@Mr.Obvious not really.

Let me show you. Click on my Profile.

@Mr.Obvious oh I see

Yup QR47. You can PM your supporter whenever you like. But, remember, you can only do it if they support you back.

@Mr.Obvious ok thank you!