Hi. I'm new to this. Just looking for an outlet. I'm a singl

Hi. I'm new to this. Just looking for an outlet. I'm a single mom with a 3 year old son. Sometimes I feel like I'm backed into a corner by myself. I wish that my son's grandparents WANTED to spend time with him, rather than it being more like a chore. I feel like we are a burden on everyone when I ask for someone to watch him every now & then. I just feel like retreating from everyone.

2 Hearts

And we share something in common. Funny though, nobody really wants to keep them at this age UNTIL they are able to help THEM out with chores.

Ain't life a cycle. SMH.

1 Heart

AMC, I completely understand how you are feeling. I'm a single mother of a 3 year old daughter and I wouldn't trade her for the world. But, this isn't what I thought my life would be. Constantly struggling with work,a baby sitter,loneliness and financial stress. I want my daughter to know her father's side of the family but it's not up to me. I want her to be able to count on her father but here again it's not up to me. What I can do is tell her and show her how very special she is to me and the whole world! She can always count on me. When I feel like I am all alone in the struggle of life, I think of her. As long as we have each other were not alone. Your son is amazing I'm sure because he's got a mother who wants him to have it ALL! He will. She will. We all will because we love so deeply and love is something that never fails...

1 Heart

@ReneeW Amen.