Hi. I've been looking for something like this for awhile, bu

Hi. I've been looking for something like this for awhile, but I'm still nervous about, I don't even know what. So sorry a head of time if I don't respond right away.

I've been stuck in a long term codependent relationship for the past almost 11 years now. I'm only in my 20's, so this relationships has really been a part of who I've grown up to be. About 3 years ago, the short version is, my partner cheated on me with someone they met from work, and it got so bad I was thrown out of the house while the other person moved in with them for about 2 months, and their relationship continued for about 5 months total. It ended and we were supposed to work on our relationship, but it never really moved forward from there. My partner and I never moved back in together, he stopped talking to me and spending time with me as much, with a plethora of excuses. Over the course of time I've had to listen to how he has been with the other person still, and I have no proof from either side weather my partner is telling me the truth or not. I have been so forcefully detached from my partner for 3 years I don't really feel we have a relationship anymore. The time he does spend with me, even when he tries to fix things it feels half assed. I'm clearly very unhappy and depressed, I feel like I'm being dragged on a leash that I can't break free from. Aside from my emotional dependency of this codependent relationship I have, I also have material dependency. I have no family what so ever, no car, if I want to leave him I will have to be homeless and loose all of my possessions and my animals, the only ones I've had to support me for the past 3 years which I just can't do, so I am stuck in a (what feels like) empty relationship with no clear way to escape. There is a lot more to this but I thought I would start with the "smaller" version.

1 Heart

My house, my car, majority shares of my company, I have in her name. I never thought that we would part in this life. But we did. Cant live in that house which we used home once. She goes everything goes

1 Heart

I'm sorry you're going through this... I don't have any family either... If you need to talk I'm here...

@Classsy thanks for the support. Really appreciate

Thank you for anyone who reads this