Hi, just feeling very alone

Hi, just feeling very alone

2 Hearts

Welcome here. I am sorry you feel alone. We have many supportive people here, and most if not all of us on this board know exactly how you feel. please feel welcome and able to share with us. Big hugs :-)

"Ahoy, matey!" Loneliness such a empty feeling know exactly how you feel. My story is old and sad do u want to share?

1 Heart

Trying to keep myself together.Dont know why I didn’t realize she was so abusive but i really hadn’t spent must time with her like over the weekend.she is a 40 mile drive from me so when I lost husband in 2008 started spending time with her .She is single also or should I say just doesn’t live with the husband.
She is critical and noting pleases her.by the timer I went to bed was so upset I didn’t sleep.I told her under these circumstances maybe its better I don’t come to see her(grateful I can still drive and have a nice place to live) but was hoping when I got to this age if I needed some help she would be 4 me and it doesn’t look like it will happen.We have both been in therapy and she doent want any more admits problem but refuses to do anything about it.I think I would be a fool to think there is going to be any change with no help does anyone else have this problem an how are tu dealing with it

Just never found the right friends

1 Heart

Hi guys, I'm glad you're here. There are friendly and supportive people here.

1 Heart

I'm glad to be here too!

1 Heart