Hi my husband walked 3 months ago

hi
my husband walked 3 months ago

2 Hearts

Ouch that absolutely hurts
Its a slow process to recovery.
Day by day

it is awful. i wish i had the courage to file the divorce papers but i am hoping he will come back
he says he needs a 6 month break to decide

1 Heart

Well give him the time he needs .
Don't lose the faith of reconciling.
However start to look at your future .
The most important person at the moment is you

2 Hearts

that is why i am in such turmoil. if someone loved you, would he do this to you?
he called a family meeting and blamed me for all the wrongs in the marriage and left. humiliated me.
Can i forgive him? i dont know.

@PamelaAnderson he sounds like a true prince. I’m.sure you can do better

Give yourself some time Pamela.
If he is going to continue to act like a **** .
Then maybe he is not meant to be in your future

1 Heart

true. if its meant to be, it will be.

worried about my financial situation if we divorce

Its something everyone must face
When Seperating.
Make a plan . Execute it .

@durrj91

how do i know if i am making the right decision. its the biggest decision of my life and my kids lives

God always has a plan for us, we need to see it clearly at times..

1 Heart

@deepakshamdasani

do you think so. i keep asking God to give me the answer. Should i divorce or not. not getting an answer and i know God has better plans for me. is it better for me to leave my kids dad?

your kids are life from the way i see it, if you keep them i believe that would be the best thing for you!

@deepakshamdasani
yes. i want my kids but is divorced life right for them. they are only 2 and 5 years.
so may questions will i manage financially

yes. i want my kids but is divorced life right for them. they are only 2 and 5 years.
so may questions will i manage financially?

if ur husband abuses u in front of others what sense does it make to stay with him?

@deepakshamdasani
that is so true. its is so good to get some else’s perspective who is not emotionally invloved

hey its good to pour out your worry's to someone - that's what being human is all about :)

I'm not sure I would wait 6 months for someone who blamed me for all the problems in our marriage.