Hi, my name is paloma,I am 15 and I don't know what to do or

Hi, my name is paloma,I am 15 and I don't know what to do or how to feel. I am young, and growing but school is has made me stressed and bitter and overworked. I am at the top of my class and I am planning on heading to college next year. I want the best for me and my mother and family, but it's so hard. I don't have many friends because I am very occupied with school and balacing myself at home. It's always been like this since a very young age :( I stress over tests and homework and autonomous learning. It's affected my sleeping, my ability as a sister, my friendship quality, I don't even have a strong connection with my mother. There is so much pressure on me all the time. Everyone expects what causes me to deteriorate. I do everything I do so one day I can hopefully better everyone I come across. When I come home with straight A's or a perfect score on a test, I don't even get a "good job, kiddo"One of my best friends who would tell me good job,moved. It hurts me. I don't sleep much, I've been to mental hospitals and prescribed heavy medication for depression. It does nothing for me. For years I've tried coping skills like Art, learning to play multiple instruments, and physical activity. I do these every day but they do nothing for me either. I still head off to bed hoping I can do my best the next day. My cat kinda helps but I feel like I'm not a good owner because more than half the time I cry and turn into a ball of self pity in front of her and i want to be a happy owner. She wont be there for the rest of my life, but i will be there for her whole life and i dont want her to know me like this. I don't want to cry or tell my parents because they wouldn't see why I am like this. I have no family in this town. Most peers in my school are very bad influences, more than 80% of them are involved with drugs and I don't want that for me. I'm in complete shambles. If anybody, ANYBODY has any suggestions, I would be very grateful to hear them out.

2 Hearts

I don't know if I could really help any, but I would like to know I am in a very similar situation the only thing that really differs from you is I don't have a sister and I live with a single mom who is a workaholic and I though I should just let you know that there was someone like you.

1 Heart

Please try the videos of jeff foster on YouTube surely u will get something from it..dont wory everything will fine im too going through this..we r here with u

I understand your stress I am a couple years older then you. I Am always massively overloaded with school and the potential for more classes, exams, tutoring etc. I quit school at your age to care for my great grandmother and am now in my final year. I work full time and am the only breadwinner for my family, So I get stress. I get most all of my support from my animals also lol. My mom was / is abusive and we have very little to do with each other, So I never could turn to her.Next year I am starting vet tech school then on to my full license. I guess what I am trying to say is, no matter how overwhelmed you may feel you CAN do this. But it is important to make time for yourself to just relax and let yourself be at peace or else you are going to break ( Trust me on that ) If you ever want to talk please fell free to message me.