Hi there, how dose everyone cope with having hiv in any rela

Hi there, how dose everyone cope with having hiv in any relationship. I find it hard for me to see others attracted to me. On the outside im always happy and wearing a smile. Inside i know this isn't how i should feel but i do. As a disease infested monster. Some close friends know they love and support me. I feel i have to wash or use sanitizer on my hands before touching someone.

Hi, and welcome to Support Groups. You can also post in more than one group if you think that will be helpful. I hope you find the support you're seeking.

I feel the same way my biggest fear is passing it on this is hard and not easy i cry when im alone its constantly in the back of my head like its talking to me i feel like i have a demon serial killer inside of me and theres nothing i can do to get him gone so the rest of my life will be spent fighting him off not letting him take over not letting him win

1 Heart

You guys need to really educate yourselves. You are creating your own prison. And not living a fullfilling life.