Hi there.....i was diagnosed with herpes 1 a month ago and i

Hi there.....i was diagnosed with herpes 1 a month ago and im trying to stay positive as much i can but im in so much pain that i can't talked to no one about my situation. At this point i noticed that im having a outbreak in my face and im scared if people see me with sores..the person that passed me herpes lied to me and now im trying to deal with it....im a single mother trying my best to stay strong for my daughter but is hard. I feel that im dead alive. Im even scared to go to the doc that i might be judged.

So if you are having an outbreak in in a lot of pain you really do need to go to the doctor to get some medication or it might drag on for longer than you wish to. if you say the person lied to you does that mean you know he has hsv1. and the other thing is if you had oral sex as in him to you he could Have pass this to your genitals. so really you need to get checked. just because you have sores on your face no one is going to judge you it would be bites for acne don't be afraid you need to do what is right for you. and if you do have it it is not the end of the world you can control your outbreaks by keeping healthy and also if need be medication.

The longer you ignore it and let fear of judgment hold you back, the worst it gets. I agree with Lisajd, you really should get into the doctor.

1 Heart

I didn't know...i asked him if he was clean from any std before i started dating him.....n for sure ill called tomorrow to my doc to asked for medication..thank u !

1 Heart

Some people don't know they have it because they don't have obvious symptoms, while others dismiss symptoms out of either ignorance or denial. Then there are others who simply lie, to themselves and others because it's easier than facing the truth. Whatever the case is with your partner, you can't change him or turn back the clock. You can only take care of yourself and educate yourself. Doctors will not necessarily be compassionate or completely knowledgeable beyond what to prescribe, so its still a matter of you taking care of yourself, physically and emotionally. Take care.

1 Heart