Hi there, I'm new to this group. My husband and I have been

Hi there, I'm new to this group. My husband and I have been together for 7 years, married for 2. It's been a year of TTC, and I can't believe how emotionally daunting it has been at times. I've had a couple more potent disappointments, that I believe were early m/c just based on symptoms and how late I was.

I think one thing that has made this so hard is my upbringing. I come from a huge family of 8 kids, and I just don't know how to identify with myself if I am unable to have children. I know there are other options, but I guess I'm just not ready to accept those as my reality just yet.

Anyway, we haven't done formal tests yet, but will probably seek professional help in the next couple of months if we still have no luck. My husband is 15 years older than I am, so about 90 days ago, he started taking FertileAid to assist with potential sperm health issues. I'm going to try the SMEP this month and see how it goes.

I guess I'm just babbling at this point. I'm just so heartbroken and scared that this won't happen for me. I know I need to have faith, but it's so hard after another failed cycle.

Any words of encouragement, advice, and support would be wonderful.

Thanks all

1 Heart

I hear you. Boy do I rember the pain and the cons tantly checking the underpants. The experts and technology is out there to help. My daughter was conceived in vitro. It took six years of patience,pills, shots and disappointment. But she sure is worth it. You could start tracking your temperatures if you want anearly easy start. But you should get the tests done asap so you know what you're working with. There are a lot of different potential solutions depending on what the problem is. It's time to be proactive. And I know it's very hard. Every month is grieving over a lost baby and a dream. But it did help me to look at a longer timeline. I'd pray I would get pregnant in the next six months. Right now the experts will be able to tell you it's an easy problem and very fixable. I'm sorry you're in so much pain. It was an awful period of my life.

1 Heart