Hi

Hi, am new to site and unsure of where to start. I have battled with food for over 30years now and finding fighting through every day increasingly exhausting. I feel so alone....

I understand that. I'm fighting it alone and it is so exhausting. I'm really glad that you have decided to try this site out. Try to remember that you are not alone even though it feels like it. I have to keep telling myself that too. If you need anything I'm here

Hi Loopers,
thank you so much, i admire your strength.
i started challenging myself to eat something, no matter how small, each day a couple of years ago. the feelings and thoughts around keeping food down each day has built to an intensity not sure i have the energy to fight much longer. unsure as to whether am fighting the recovery road or wondered off onto another food controlling path. still so preoccupied with it all dont have time or energy for anything else.
not sure i have any answers but if you need a listening ear am here

Hi ice....welcome. I hope you are able to find some sort of support and hope from the people on this site. I am sorry you have struggled so long. I myself also had an eating disorder (anorexia) for over 35 years, and please, please don't give up!! I am now fully recovered and living a life I never believed was possible. Have you ever gotten help? Been in treatment? Are you seeing a therapist? I hope you don't think that it's not worth trying anymore, because it IS!! I look forward to reading more about who you are.....Jan ♥