Hi

Hi my name is Laura I can’t stop crying right now my heart is truly aching right now :sob::sob::sob: Im extremely feeling heartbroken bad right now and feel very alone I have no friends I get isolated all the time and rejected and Im constantly getting emotionally attacked all the time and bullied :sob::sob::sob:

1 Heart

Hi Laura, I’m so happy you are here! You aren’t alone anymore- there is an entire community of people on the same path. Trying to support each other and encourage each other.
Have you told anyone about the bullying and harassment you are receiving from others? I think that’s a very good place to start. The very best people are the people who support you and are in your life to help you. If you’re not sure who you would be a safe person to speak to you can tell me the 3 people you may think are the best options and we can discuss it here. Is there something you can do to take care of you right now? Wash your face, blow your nose and put on your favorite show or movie? Do you have a good book you have been wanting to read? Do you like to journal or draw? What can you do right now to be kind to yourself? You are worth it!!
You will meet a lot of nice people who understand right here on this forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Heart

Hi no I don’t have nobody to tell about the bullying :sob:

Hi Laura. I’m sorry you’re going through that. Feel free to talk about it here-this is a safe space! You can also message me if you’d like. Sending you love!

1 Heart

Your not alone some of us here have been through it and out the other side so if you want to talk about the bullying of anything I am here to listen along with others,

I’m so sorry to hear that…
Everyone has a bad phase in their lives…
And moreover its just a phase and i definitely believe that you will get through it…
You can do it.
I would love to help u…
Message me if u need any kind of help I’m always here to hear u…
Sending love…