How are Betty and Chimama ? just inquiring. And for all lad

How are Betty and Chimama ?
just inquiring. And for all ladies that need to chat, ok !!!

2 Hearts

Love roll calls making sure everyone is okay!

1 Heart

@CKBlossom Yep be well. Alot of pain today, and you ?

Whew! 109 degree heat index yesterday and 107 degree heat index today WITH 80 and 90% humidity! Brutal but I made it! Lol
Pray for cooler weather ladies!

2 Hearts

Im having new random occurring pains in my feet and ankle. Miss doing stationary bike. Yes the heat is something else! Tests my patience. Im losing my spelling. I guess im losing more memory. How are you?

1 Heart

@bebobaBetty plantar fasciitis maybe? Sending hugs your way miss betty…hope you are feeling better soon! Hugs

@STANLEY065
Hi. I am doing pretty good. All my limbs are intact for the most part. Lol. I do have a " new symptom" that popped up: I have had my period since August 13th, and it's still going strong. Really? Does this mean I will have it all month from now on? I just want to feel normal again. If there is another life after this one, I'm coming back as a man. ;).

1 Heart

@chimama Oh yes dear, the irregularity is awesome isn’t it??? The cream i told you about will get it all back in check …hope you get to order it soon! Hugs to you for hanging in there! Hmmm, as much as I’d love to get rid of some of the things women have to go thru, I just dont know about having all that junk between my legs all day in this heat and humidity…something tells me that’s no fun either! Lol
How about we come back as beautiful cardinals…that could work! Hugs