How do I learn to deal with my partners psycho ex girlfriend

How do I learn to deal with my partners psycho ex girlfriend. I'm trying really heard.

What is her ex doing?

Why should you have to deal with the X girlfriend?

What hasn't she done is the question? She has made our life a living he'll since the beginning of our relationship. It's been almost a yr we have been together. She is constantly putting my ex down and I am always the one that has to pick up the pieces when she uses her kids to hurt my gf. Which is all the time. She putts me down to her kids and doesn't allow them around me

Her ex is constantly in the picture cause my partner has raised children with her ex so there r children involved

No she doesn't want me around her. I have a lot of animosity towards her and if I say the wrong thing she gets pissed and takes it out on my partner and she uses it as a reason that she won't let me be around the kids

My go just move up here and her ex lives in VA but her ex won't let the kids come here because I'm up here. So she goes down there for the weekend to visit the kids but I can't go cause I'm not allowed around the kids. So I have a really hard time when she goes down there

My gf just move up here and her ex lives in VA but her ex won't let the kids come here because I'm up here. So she goes down there for the weekend to visit the kids but I can't go cause I'm not allowed around the kids. So I have a really hard time when she goes down there

I completely agree. Every time I say something she tells me she is doing what she has to so she can see the kids. I hurt inside every time stuff comes up bout the ex or the kids cause I so much to be in the kids lives.

I've been told to just deal wit it for now. But how do I do that when it hurts me so much. I love my girlfriend so much and I give my all. I don't want to lose her over her ex

I feel her ex is still in love wit her, even though she says she doesnt

My ex doesn't have feeling the ex does....no I told her she has to stay at a hotel. But she hangs out the ex's

I've been in the rerelationship for almost a yr I think that is a good amount time. I'm not going anywhere

Yeah me too. I haven't yet though

She doesn't want to hear it. Tell me to get over it, to just roll wit it