How to Get Rid of Acne Fast - At Home Remedies

I am all about using home remedies to combat everyday acne and pimples. This article gives good tips on how to get rid of your pimples fast;

If you have a surprise pimple, don't stress, you probably have the solution in your home right now.

White Glue - Plain white glue, just like what the kids use for crafts, is a great way to get rid of black heads. As demonstrated today on The Doctors simply place some glue across the nose or the chin and let it dry. Afterwards, just pull it off and say goodbye to your clogged pores.

Honey - Some say that honey's antibacterial qualities can help clear a breakout overnight. Apply it to the face and let it dry overnight and the antibacterial compounds will kill the bacteria in your pores, preventing and wiping out acne.

http://www.americanhealthandbeauty.com/articles/?article=3735
        Source: AmericanHealthandBeauty.com, 11/4/10

Toothpaste! I used to do the toothpaste trick as a teen, it seriously works!!

i saw the whiteglue thing on the ellen degeneres show. i definitely want to try it and see if it works. thanks for the tips!

I imagine the glue thing to be like those biore strips they had a few years ago...

Love that you've tried some of these tips and seen them elsewhere. I'm going to have to give them a whirl...I'm all about home remedies!