HSDD low sex drive or low libido in women

Do you have a persistent lack of desire or absence of sexual fantasies? You may be suffering from HSDD or Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder. You’re not alone!

Given the fact that studies have shown at least 22% of women* report low sexual desire, it is surprising that there aren’t more online resources for women who are seeking help. I wanted to create this post to serve as a forum for women, and their partners, who are struggling with this common issue. Together, we can share stories, feelings, and information in support of each other so that we can all be stronger and healthier.

To start things off, I’d like to share a resource that has been helpful for my partner and me:

* http://www.esextherapy.com/dissertations/HSDD-Dissertation%20FINAL%20FINAL.pdf

Sex doesn’t have to feel like a chore. You don’t need to beat yourself up over the fact that you don’t get turned on. You are not broken! Reducing the stress that you feel in your sex life will improve the way you feel about sex, and as a result, the thought of a sexual encounter will become more enjoyable. One easy way to reduce stress is to talk about your frustrations, let them out!

Please feel free to share your experiences, others will share, and just the fact that you’re not alone will become a comfort.

The link isn't showing up for me. Let's try some other options:

#1:
Click here to follow the link.

#2:
www.esextherapy.com/dissertations/HSDD-Dissertation%20FINAL%20FINAL.pdf

#3:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:1SkBBy0JKAEJ:www.esextherapy.com/dissertations/HSDD-Dissertation%2520FINAL%2520FINAL.pdf+HSDD-Dissertation&hl=en&gl=us

#4:
http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:1SkBBy0JKAEJ:www.esextherapy.com/dissertations/HSDD-Dissertation%2520FINAL%2520FINAL.pdf+HSDD-Dissertation&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShbUCzKHh2inKNCriBMh1IF1E6Lxcbtc_xJDY2oaIUdrK4fFsXcry78mvm2QFLSWRX9gBv1AtuNITq5wk7nRQ8-M-IdoKpmebo1c19oMO2y7iOtwchVIRf1FAlNpI6Z-rp5GehD&sig=AHIEtbTvb-HfMHid_syJj3kqL2C0SE-yWQ

How does one with low libido not feel broken??

i feel ya!! it is a very broken feeling!!

I just thought I'd point out that a woman's PHYSICAL sex drive results from the amount of the male sex hormone, testosterone, that's in her blood system. In women, testosterone is produced in small amounts by the ovaries, but most of it comes from her adrenal glands which sit atop the kidneys. Just as a man's sex drive can be affected by low testosterone levels, so too can a woman's. Your doctor can perform some very simple blood tests to check your testosterone levels, and if they are too low, the problem can be very easily corrected with medication.

I have struggled with FSAD and HSDD for a couple of years . I live in the Las Vegas area my doctor refered me to a clinical study in which they have medication to help with disorder. I go in for my first appointment next week really excited, the treatment is free and they pay you to come to your appointments ... the number is 702-994-8612 if anyone is interested.