Http://beyouonlybetter.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/photo

http://beyouonlybetter.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/photo.jpg
Happy New Years everyone :)
What is one positive thing that you would like to see happen in 2016? For me it's expanding my social circle. How about you?

17 Hearts

Happy New Year. I'd have to think about one positive thing I would like to see happen.....I'll be back!

1 Heart

@java one positive thing in my Life..... No More Pain please... I pray for the hurting to go away.many of us, SG friends suffered from Chronic pain. I prayed for all, who suffered with pain, physically, and mentally to get relief in 2016! Please Go Away Pain! Happy New Year to all my SG friends!

3 Hearts

@Yellowrose10 Happy New Year, my friend! What are you doing for New Year’s Eve? I see you’re supporting others on the site. Lots of lonely friends here tonight… It was good getting to know you in 2015, I hoped to get to know you more in 2016… Hugs my friend.

@Yellowrose10 Ben and Jerry very cool guys you are hanging with. ( Lol) You usually fall asleep before midnight? I do too, but my kids wake me up…I am watching the Food’s channel. They are doing a barbecue, and I am getting hungry… I think I will go, and look for some snacks! Happy New Year, my friend!

happy new year and wish that it will bring lots of joys in your life

1 Heart

@Java Great post!! Let's see, the one positive thing - to know that just before I go to bed I helped someone in someway during the day. And to be happy. Sorry, that's two things. Cheers all.

1 Heart

Happy New Year java. :) I hope it's a lovely one for you.

1 Heart

@SunnyTomorrow What are you afraid of?

Happy 2016! I would like to find the right supplement/med/vitamin that will halt my memory loss. Sharing my life with someone would also be nice too, but I guess I would need to stop telling others I am ill. :-/

1 Heart

if you feel like you have to refrain from telling people you're suffering, then that person doesn't need to be in your life. you deserve to surround yourself with positive understanding ones only. i'm sure you'll find what works for you. much love

2 Hearts

I just want to feel OK with my life again. Don't need anything, just to get back to feeling secure about who I am and the life that I have along with all the people included in it.

1 Heart

I'm gonna go with what got me this far, my weird mind, and love beyond measure....

2 Hearts

Hi! Thanks for this positive post! I'm going to try to be more social and make more friends. I just moved from Connecticut to Texas and I'm working hard on overcoming the stress of it all.

2 Hearts