I am 14 and I have been cutting myself sense I was 7 years o

I am 14 and I have been cutting myself sense I was 7 years old and I hope I get better and I don't die cuz I cut deep and it doesn't hurt anymore I do it on my arms and legs and back it is not good for me but it sorta helps and I bisexual I told my mom and she said you r a disgrace and to leave and My gf ended up killing her self cuz she was being made fun of for being gay R.I.P Makayla

There is no need to be ashamed of your sexuality! Your mom should be more supportive, but if she's not the best you can do is try to ignore her disapproval. Also, I think every time you feel like self-harming you should come on here and post that you're looking for someone to talk to. It's important to have an outlet, even if it's just posting something on here!

Have you spotted a pattern in your behavior? What triggers your urge to cut? And I'm sorry about your girlfriend.

1 Heart

@CuteGirl1 Besides cutting, which is a “disease” in itself, do you suffer from anything which could stir you towards cutting?

Try your best to find happiness in yourself! You should be proud of who you are.

I'm so sorry. That's too much for a 14 year old to go through. I'm here if you need to talk.

Think of this, if you keep cutting you might die of blood loss, i herd of cases that people died from blood loss of cutting, cutting isnt gonna help anything it will make it worse! but just stop cutting i hate when people are hurt.