I am afraid and alone. I have kept my secret for six years. I am afraid and alone. I have kept my secret for six years

I am afraid and alone. I have kept my secret for six years. The man who raped me is rich and powerful. I just want to put his name out there somewhere. We were married and I am from a country where women are not considered as important as men. He is American, but I am Chinese. He cheated so many times, but he did not know that I knew about it. I thought that I had to do the sick things that he made me do in order to keep our marriage. He kept telling me that I wasn't enough for him sexually and he yelled at me for being "boring". After we would have sex, he would go upstairs and watch very disturbing videos and masturbate. I thought that it was my problem because I wanted happy sex. He never came with me. Instead, he would watch films of men brutalizing and beating women to the point of severe injury that would nearly kill the women. I was scared of him all the time. I tried to be happy because he told me that he liked me best when I was happy. So, I did everything I could think of to take care of him.

Now other women have come forward with stories about him. There seem to be more every day. I do not know if he will ever go to jail because he has so much money. However, do not date Nick David Huppler from Austin Texas. He is a monster.

1 Heart

It sounds like you've been carrying a lot of pain with you for a while