I am going through my second outbreak. After the fist one, I

I am going through my second outbreak. After the fist one, I was almost in denial after such confusing results, one positive and 2 negative, but after reading a few of y'alls stories, confusing results seem to be a trend. I know for sure now because it's back again but it is taking me by surprise to say the least. I'm having a pretty hard time coming to terms. I don't feel comfortable talking about this with family and friends, so any advise is very much appreciated.

i've posted this on someone else's thread, but it applies to you as well:

life has found you headed in a direction that needs to change... you don't see it now, but you will much later in your journey.

that being said, try to be positive and look forward with eyes wide open for a new found valuable lesson to be learned...

it's what happened to me 30 yrs ago... things happen for a reason... i am now married for 17 yrs w/HSV and still learning the ways of this life long journey...

and....

your feelings are normal at this stage of your journey... we've all been there... try to keep your head up (even though its hard ) and try to look forward to your next positive adventure.

it took me a few years although many here have advanced much faster.

Hang Tuff! it will turn... ya gotta just trust me here...

always remember: We're Here For You...

Thank you for your advice

1 Heart