I am having 7th surgery on Monday. I am more afraid of losi

I am having 7th surgery on Monday. I am more afraid of losing my marriage than my own life during surgery. Our marriage is crumbling fast. Almost 5 months away from home is killing my marriage. Help!

1 Heart

Hi I am so sorry you are going through a tough time.. I hope your surgery goes well! Why is your marriage falling appart?

1 Heart

@crochetedlady I am sorry to hear that, it sounds a bit selfish… Have you told him to get over his hate and support you?

@crochetedlady Your 7th surgery? Wow yes, and you continued to hold on strongly... I know it's only your Faith, that have you here with us..... It's your Faith, that would bring you through, successfully again, with another surgery.....Your husband has his own issues, that he would have to overcome. Yes, at the end of the day, I know you needed him beside you, I am so sorry... But his fear of hospitals, and also the fear of losing you, he has to work on himself, see a therapist.... I empathized with what you're going through.... I had 5 surgeries, and still standing, also! Remember you're not alone, SG friends are here, to support, and be supported. My thoughts, and prayers are with your husband, and you. Hugs my friend.....