I am just REALLY happy part of me wants to have a reason to

i am just REALLY happy
part of me wants to have a reason to be depressed and the other part of me wants to stay happy forever

i just took my american history quarter final and it seemed super easy imean there were a few questions i got stuck on and it was mostly because i couldent focus on it but i got through it and i feel like i passed it with at least a b and if i did it will bring my overall grade for the class to a b if not a b plus then i have art club after school today then for the next four wednesdays i have a noon dismiss at my school then on thursday i start a new quarter and that being said on thursday i have two art classes nearly back to back the only thing is i have lunch between them and while i have 2 art classes back to back next quarter i have art club every tuesday then to top it all off i might go live with my aunt for a while and because of covid i havent seen her for 2 years and now i get to live with her and all of this combined is making my happy sences go beond crazy and i dont really know how to handle this much adrenilin like my hands are practicly vibrating because i am so freaking happy what would one call this much happyness? is this bad because i am normaly super depressed, but i have benn like vibraty happy for 2 and a half days now. its like im on top of the world and nobody can stop my imortal power. im kinda concerned. can someone explain the way i feel????!!!!!!!!!!?????????

I think you found your passion! You have found what you were meant to be doing! YAY you!

@CKBlossom
what, art?

Do you usually have highs and real lows? So for example do you go long periods being depressed then a period where you feel on top of the world like almost manic???

@Littleturtle1000 exactly how i feel all the time