I am new to the group

Hello everyone - I'm new here. I am glad I found a group online. My husband passed away on October 18, 2011.

I miss him so much! We were best friends and he was a great man!

I have four kids, two are mine from a previous marriage and two are my step kids.

I know it hasnt been long since he has passed. I feel like I have a new different life, one that i do not know what to do with. The loneliness is killing me! I sometimes feel I want to meet someone to do things with but then I have mixed feelings about it.

I dont want people talking and saying it is to soon either. I am just a mess. It's hard sleeping at nite without my husband there, I don't like making decisions by myself and it is just so different.

Any help or suggestions you have would really help.

Thanks!

I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. It's very difficult in these first months to really know what to do I am in the same boat as you, my husband died on the 8th of October. I often feel like I will now be alone forever. Don't feel guilty about any of your feelings, there are no books that really tell you what to do, it's individual. Take it one minute at a time and hopefully that will turn into an hour and then a day. Try getting out with some friends, as hard as that is.
I wish I had something to say to ease the pain but there is nothing that can be said or done right now just know that you are not alone and you can talk to me whenever you like.
L