I am selfish. today was the first time i tried self harm. i i am selfish. today was the first time i tried self harm. i

i am selfish. today was the first time i tried self harm. i could feel my pain leave me. i don't want to stop, but i know its wrong.

You are on a very slippery slope! Many people find self-harm addictive, quite literally, in a drug-like way. Is there any way we can help you with the pain you feel?

Since you're new here (I assume) I would like to welcome you to the group! I am the "manager" - a grand sounding title signifying almost nothing. It is my "job" to keep discussions flowing, supportive, and productive. However,
comments and replies sometimes take a while to show up, so don't
assume that no one wants to talk to you just because you haven't seen
a reply for a few hours. We all do the best we can to make everyone
feel welcome, and sometimes we fail. Please contact me anytime about
anything, especially if you feel ignored, slighted, bullied, or
whatever. This is supposed to be a nurturing place!

If you have any questions about how the operation of the website (what
buttons to push etc.) please read the FAQ:

http://www.supportgroups.com/how-this-site-works

There is also a list of web links, phone numbers etc. that various
people have found helpful:

http://sites.google.com/site/sgselfharmstuff

Finally, I encourage you to add a few words about yourself in your
profile so that we have a better chance of understanding your situation.
We will all try to be here for you.

@buddhabob im a cutter but want to stop

Oh, undoubtedly I AM an amazing human being - thank you for noticing :-) If you ever come across any websites or phone numbers that DO work in parts of India (I know, it's a very big place) please let me know and I'll add them to the list. Do you know john2014, one of the people on this site? He lives in southern India - perhaps your next-door neighbour? We'll all try to support you.

@buddhabob of course if I find out about any websites of numbers I’ll let you know! Also, no I don’t know john2014 maybe we could be introduced!