I am so happy to find this support group! I pick ALL THE TIM

I am so happy to find this support group! I pick ALL THE TIME. If I feel a bump anywhere on my skin, I have to pick at it until it's "smooth." But, as we all know, it makes it worse, so the picking continues. for my fingers, I try to be sure and have my nails manicured so I'm less likely to pick at them and the cuticles, as well as biting them, again to make them smooth. But of course if I let them grow out, then it looks bad and I try to fix it again by biting or picking, etc. I just keep trying to "fix" the skin. Also on my head, which thankfully you can't see, I had a little blemish and I pick at it all the time, hair breaks and it's just makes the skin worse in the area. I can't seem to help myself. I do it consciously and unconsciously. I can’t stop. I hope while reading the posts, I can find some suggestions. I’m already on medications for depression and anxiety but that does not help the picking. I’m glad I’m not alone in this.

Prozac
Research also suggests that skin picking may be effectively treated with medications such as SSRI's (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors). SSRI's include: fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, and escitalopram.
I found this info by googling it.

@Fohb460Treatment
The most common type of talking therapy offered for skin picking disorder is cognitive behavioural therapy, and may include a technique called habit reversal training. Habit reversal training works by helping you: recognise and be more aware of your skin picking and what’s triggering it.