I am so tired and sad, why I can't be normal, why i can't ju

I am so tired and sad, why I can't be normal, why i can't just walk out and wait at least for a day to calm down, I feel like if i don't have skin and everything just hurt my flesh and my heart... :(

4 Hearts

What's wrong? I'm sorry you're so sad. Why do you feel sad? Welcome to SG, there's a lot of people here to listen and try to help.

1 Heart

I fough with my (now ex), everything he does hurt me, everything any of my exs does hurt me, is like I always think they gonna let me or they don't care about me so at the moment i rather just try to destroy everything, I made a mess in his house I broke a tv, I through everything , I hurt his hand without intention but I did, isn't the first time I just lose it, I had try to calm myself but my fear of abandonment is so big that I just destroy everything I get.I hate that everything hurt soo much.thanks for respond.. :(

1 Heart

i moved from my home country, and here I didn't want to do it but I am going next week to see one..I am scare, i really hate to feel this crazy

1 Heart

Where are yoi originally from and where are you now? If you rather not say, its cool, just wondering what options are out there to help

1 Heart

@seeking_answers19985 @seeking_answers19985 I live in the middle east, most of the shrinks i had research are from india and arabs, not mexicans or latin ppl like me, but i know i have to see somebody :s

Therapists in this country are often kind, understanding, non-judgmental, wise, helpful. I hope the therapist you see will be like that. If they're not, it's a "bad match" and find someone you feel good about.

1 Heart

I'll second L2015's notion of it doesn't matter who the therapist is, there are good matches and bad matches. You just have to interview/talk with them and see, first hand, how you feel about them. Our mind, preconditioned notions about how things ought to be or how we think we may like them isn't really who we are. There's that saying of "Do as I say and not as I do", because the person I say I am is different than who I actively am. Take your brain out of it, make a list of psychs to call and just go down the list to talk with them for a few minutes. see it like speed dating. :)

1 Heart

Is the system down again?

@L2015 Oh – it’s working again. It’s important to have a therapist you feel comfortable with. Try googling “psychotherapist Latino” or something similar. I found several sites with Latino/a psychotherapists. !Buena suerte!