I an not the same

My fiance and i were madly in love, everything was perfect...and then one day he moved out, no explanation. He just brought his mom, got his stuff, and left me without a reason. He finally told me he left because I always want to do things with him, i always want to go out and he never gets to relax... Which isn't a valid reason because we have gotten in to mild fights about worse topics and we manage to calm down and talk about it together. I am so lost, i am upset, i am hurt, my moods are up and down, i Can not sleep and I have not been eating properly. I try to do things that make me happy but it's just difficult now. I don't know what to do. I use to be so good about guiding myself, now I can't even help myself. He has not broken it old but we have not seen each other for a while and he isn't he same person anymore. How do i handle this, what do i do? I have no answers and I am stuck.

To "I am not the same...":
You asked him why he was leaving. He told you. You didn't believe him.
Besides, it doesn't matter what the reasons are; I'm sure it has very little to do with you, and a lot to do with him.
I'm sure that right now you feel like it's the end of the world. That's because it is; it's the end of the world as you had envisioned it. Now you must find and take the new path that awaits.
The bottom line is you need to buck up and move on. He's gone. Whatever the reason.
You will survive this. There really is life after heartbreak.