I broke down in a restaurant

After bottling up my pain and emotions for so long, I started to cry in front of my mother. I had to confess something that I didn’t do anything wrong. For those of you who don’t know, or some people do, I got called out by my form teacher and said that I was following a group of 4 guys from my class, even though, I just feared being abandoned and not wanting to be lonely without anyone to spend time with, or winning an approval that became a pain in the ass. I just don’t want to live my life like a coward pussy. But I guess my mother is right when she said that those guys weren’t being men (not in a sexist way she was saying) and they made their choice to leave me that way where I was - in nothingness without anyone to talk to. My past haunts me and I wish there was a way that I could’ve undone it, but it’s too late.

1 Heart

I hope ur doing better now…

1 Heart

Still doing shit. :frowning:

1 Heart

Well, just don’t ruin what u can have from here on out, life is always worth living…
Still - Either way, if u need anyone to talk to or for help & support… I’ll be here for you… i love you…

You can’t undo the past, but the good thing is, you can move away from it. Meaning only a few people in your city, town know anything about you, move further away and ta-dah, blank slate.