I can honestly say that I haven't slept through the night fo

I can honestly say that I haven't slept through the night for over 2 years. All of your suggestions were great, I tried almost all of them. When I talk to my doctor about it, he kind of ignores me.

1 Heart

First, find a different doctor.
Second, I'm not sure if your ok with taking sleeping pills but there is a 5$ bottle of them at Walmart with a blue lid and blue label, it works wonders for me and I have had that same problem.
Third, the best trick after taking the sleeping pills is waiting for it to kick in then start telling your self a story, about anything your mind can think of, and before you know it, you will be asleep.
Really hope this helps for you like it does for me.

1 Heart

Going to Wal Mart in the next few days. I will look for the sleeping aid you suggested. I live in a very little town that virtually, you have to threaten them to get an RX to help you sleep. My Dr. Is a vegan and he is always encouraging me to become one. I told him that I eat items with faces ! I just want to sleep !!!

1 Heart

It's equate brand and called acetaminophen pm extra strength. And I under stand that, I live in a small town as well and all the doctors I had seen for tummy pains saw that I had depression and just thought I was crazy till I went and saw a good doctor and found out I have really bad endometriosis. Took 10 years of pain for someone to finally hear me. Hope the pills work though, I'm a really big night owl and it's the only thing that has kicked my ***, normally take two but if it's not doing the job take three and you will be out like a light after a hurricane.

Oh, I wish I could take it ! Because of my liver I can't take Aspirin, Tylenol, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen or any thing like that. I took so much of this crap for years that I damaged my liver.

1 Heart

Try turning everything off and telling your self a story, I know it sounds kinda lame but it might

work, and don’t let the story end, and every detail matters, it’s kind of a way to let everything that is stored in your brain out and will help you fall asleep, or write in a journal so you can let your brain release some of your daily activities.