I can never seem to get enough!

I can never seem to get enough!

What did you start using this drug for" I have skimmed through your posts. Are you married now but still dating? Where is the father of the children. Yes Adderall is highly addictive. You drink also? Now let me say this; Your mom knows your sorrow. When you thought you pained her she felt only pain for you. She has gone nowhere. Her blood is your blood, your breath is her breath. She is in your heart and mind her love is with you. Now you brought her love by sharing her blood and heart with three grand children. It is the greatest experience and ultimate gift for mind and spirit of parent and grandparent. What next? Do not dishonor that bonus trophy of life! Then continuously say Mom I am sorry and I feel so baddddd... You START TO SAY and DO RIGHT NOW " MOM, I am that good person you made me, I am raising my children correctly without interference and emotional abuse. They will grow up happy and healthy because, I open my eyes and discovered they are us!" No more self pity, the past is just that! Alcohol doesn't have any place in the lives of family members of growing children (proven, like it or not). Now the the freaking big top of big issues get off the drugs Adderall and any else. It used by all types of tyrants and abusers, cheating energy needing athletes, and invading storm troopers. Did you know it was one of Hitlers favs? For you It is a TODAY issue! Heal yourself release your grief, honor your mother and provide a safe place and rewarding future for yourself and your children. TWO THINGS; first, get an appointment with a doctor to arrange health evaluation and withdrawal plans and psychology therapy. Then two, get a copy of Dr. Jordon B. Perterson's "12 Rules for Life an Antidote to Chaos" Inside the cover dedicate it to your Mom and Children, then and if you can, for the man in you life get and make him read ; Jerold Shapiro, Ph.D. "The Measure of a man" You want the man in your life to know what kind of father he needs to be. If you can't find it I'll send you mine. It is a bit older. I was rough, but I had the feeling this is critical, You can do this you know you can. We know you can.

1 Heart

Omg your words touched me ! I can’t thank u enough ! Very inspiring ! I do not drink ... and yes I know I have to stop adderall .. it will only bring me sorrow ... thank y for saying those things about my mom.. my heart feels warm right now from what you wrote ... thank you !

2 Hearts

Thank you, I now have a trust in you. So far in my life I have know three 100 year old men. One when I was 14 one when I was 20 and one I aged with and they all told me " we all stronger then we know" Now I am telling you! God be with you!! (I am only 70 LOL)

1 Heart

I'm a mother of two daughters. My 27 year old, who has never had ADHD, always a great student, started taking Adderall in her junior year of college because her courses were getting tougher. She is still taking this drug and I am told by her 7-month long husband, who was going to leave her, that she takes 80 to 100 mg a day. Since she started taking this drug she has been hostile, irritable, angry, annoyed at everything her family does. I can't tell you how many times I've flown down to her home in Texas where I wanted to leave within 6 hours. This crushes me and I think about her every day and love her so much, but I just can't take this abuse. Her husband can't either. He wants her to go in treatment center, but she thinks she can do this all by herself. Can anyone give me any advice on how to handle. My behavior hasn't been good with her either as I have so much pent-up hurt at what she's done to me. I try to be supportive but eventually every interaction with her ends up being hurtful and destructive. I even got to the point of slapping her in the face after she made a horrible comment to me. This abuse is tearing me up inside. Thank you for listening.

1 Heart

@carmelmom I went into a psych ward when I decided to stop . I stopped cause I wanted to stop … but 2 years later I’m back in it … I’m so sorry for your pain but there is NOTHING you can do or say to make her stop … she has to get to the bottom of all hope to want to change it xoxoxo