I can't stop thinking about him. Its been a little over a mo

I can't stop thinking about him. Its been a little over a month now since it ended. Everyday that goes by I get more miserable. I wish he knew how much I missed him.. I cry a lot. I try going out and meeting new people, but every time I am with someone, I can't help but have him in the back of my mind. I want to stop but I don't know how to get him off my mind. I suffered from severe depression before, and I feel myself going back into it. It only lasted 3 months, but he's the first one I was head over heals for since my last relationship which ended almost 2 years ago.. which makes him special to me then any other guy. Im in so much pain from thinking about him today ):

1 Heart

Give it some more time. A little over a month isn't enough time to get over someone who you really liked.

1 Heart

Have you gotten closure over the situation?

1 Heart

@MsImperfection we kinda said our final words to each other but I know I still have more to say. And I know he’ll come around again and try and reach out to me someday. I can’t wait for that moment to say how I really feel/felt.