I can't take it anymore... my mom had a brain injury do to a

I can't take it anymore... my mom had a brain injury do to a brain tumor back in 2004. she had surgery in 2011 which was her second one that cause her not to move... she was getting better moving her right arm and her left starting. well, she started declining bad because of two more tumors growing and more fluid in the brain. she probably doesn't have long to live. im not sure how to cope with this... :'(

Honey, I'm so sorry to hear about this. What a sad time for you.If it helps at all, you can get lots of support here from kind and friendly people. Hopefully we will be able to be there for you in your time of need.

@SweetBeach that’s why I joined… I need all the support I can get. thank you.

I am so terribly sorry. I have no idea what your going through. But I am here to listen if you want hun. I have a tumor in the back of my brain that can kill me if I hit my head hard and it scares me. But im here for you darling. Stay Strong&Beautiful darling. <3

@UncertainDreamer oh my gosh… :frowning:
You should message me if there is a way to on here. I’d love to talk about the experiences with that and see if we have anything in common or any ideas to help each other out.

Oh, I'm so sorry. I have no idea what that's like, my most relatable incident was my mum got in a car crash and almost died. But I am always here to listen and I will try to understand.

@pasqueland thank you so much and yes that is scary… my mom almost died a few times too before this, so I know how that is.

From Physical Rehabilitation & Recovery to Chronic Illnesses & Conditions