I don't have TV shows or movies to be excited about. I'm try

I don't have TV shows or movies to be excited about. I'm trying to find YouTube videos to be excited to watch. I've moved on from reading fiction books to nonfiction books. I took a break from my hobbies because I stopped feeling joy when engaging in them. Blogging, creating YouTube videos, creating online courses to sell; working out; and drinking two servings of energy drinks are the only things I enjoy currently. I miss going to social events. It sucks not having money. I'm trying to be hopeful for my financial life to improve so that I can pay off my debt, buy what I need and want, resume therapy so that I can continue doing EMDR therapy, afford physical therapy so that I can reduce my chronic pain from a past injury that healed, and to feel alive again. Looking for distractions that I can do to replace my former hobbies because I don't feel any joy when engaging in them.

1 Heart

What about free events in your area, maybe even a book club or events that your local library put on? I have found that even walking with a friend help me feel less isolated as I don't see a lot of people in my day to day life.

1 Heart

@CKBlossom
I can’t afford public transportation to travel to the closest library. Book clubs don’t offer to read and discuss books that interest me. I prefer going to the beach or park to walk, but I can’t travel because I can’t afford it. It’s not safe in the city where I am to run or walk unless running or walking take place at a park or beach. I don’t have friends. There were people who I was spending time with before my injury and before my financial life was bad, but I can’t travel to them and we weren’t close friends yet. I live with relatives who aren’t good people so I wouldn’t want anyone to visit me because I live with relatives.