I don't know anyone who has bpd and I feel so alone. lots of

I don't know anyone who has bpd and I feel so alone. lots of people will listen to my problems, but they just look at me with that sympathetic face and they won't know what to say. it feels like no one understands what it's like to feel things how I feel them, and it's getting to be too much for me. I just want to end it.

1 Heart

don't do that. You will feel diferently if you rest and breathe and redirect your thinking.How are you feeling?

BPD is horrible, I understand I cannot comment on how It feels to have bpd but my partner has it and I know quite a bit about it (when I'm bored I read about things A lot!) you aren't alone grace? I'm here if you want too talk x

maybe try and find a support group in your area.

1 Heart

You need to find a therapist to take too and a support group....like this one, which can hear what you have to say without judgement and support you from afar.

1 Heart

I go to a DBT group every monday which helps. I don't know if anyone in there has bpd, but it's helpful to have support in them. the only thing is it's a skills based group, so we can't really talk about our problems in detail :/ like, my friend has really bad anxiety and gender dysphoria and they have at least two close friends to talk to who really GET it. I feel a lot better than I did when I first posted, but it would really be nice to have someone like that, to have someone who gets it.

1 Heart

Happy if you want too chat hun x