I don't know what to do anymore my husband's emotional abuse

I don't know what to do anymore my husband's emotional abuse towards me Just keeps getting worse like tonight he came in late and was putting his dinner on a plate to heat up and I asked him why he was using 2 plates he said you f*****g b***h why is it any of your business than it got worse from there called me worthless no wonder your family doesn't visit your to pathetic and stupid they want nothing to do with you

please call an emotional abuse hotline!! that is not okay and he sounds like a dumb piece of **** that makes himself feel better by putting others down! more like no one wants nothing to do with him- ef him.

@ShopStruggler Welcome to SG! You will meet many wonderful people here, fondly called SG friends. The bottom of the page is a FAQ, it will assist you in navigating the site. The top right of this page are numerous groups, also there is a Support a Someone icon, familarized yourself with them. You may join as many groups as necessary. There is a Shopping Addiction group. SG friends are here, to support, and be supported. Be strong the best is yet, to follow......

@Jj6891 Welcome to SG! You will meet many wonderful people here, fondly called SG friends. The bottom of the page is a FAQ, it will assist you in navigating the site. The top right of this page are numerous groups, also there is a Support a Someone icon, familarized yourself with them. You may join as many groups as necessary. There is an Emotional Abuse group. SG friends are here, to support, and be supported. Be strong the best is yet, to follow......

My heart goes out to you. I know how it feels to be humiliated. And put down constantly, where it gets to a point that you are too scared to even utter a simple.comment, expecting the next blow of words. I will never understand why people are so mean. I am here to lend a shoulder or an ear, whenever you need one. Xx be strong for yourself