I dont know who to talk to. I feel like i have no one to tel

I dont know who to talk to. I feel like i have no one to tell these things to, and i have these urges to hurt myself. I feel so pathetic, but i just cant get a normal day to function. I go to school but i dont have a job, and i wanna drop out of the school and just have a job.. But i feel like i cant do it, because im no good. I have these thoughts that no one would hire me, and it stems from this deep insecurity.. And i dont know how to communicate it to other people, i just wanna disappear. I have some debt, because i live by myself .. And i cant keep going on this way, it just feels hopless and i dont feel like keep on trying.. The future looks so dark and i just wanna go to my bed and not exist anymore. Im struggling not to cut or burn myself, and i dont know what else to do.

1 Heart

Sorry to hear you are struggling a bit. How old are you?

If you feel the need to talk send me a PM.I am also a student so I can relate to your stroy and struggles.Maybe we could share some thoughts togheter.

1 Heart

I am very sorry about your suffering. Can you tell us more about what triggered all that? We are all here to listen, share and help each others. Many of us are/ have going/ gone through feelings of low self esteem, hopelessness, suicidal thoughts, despair, lack of concentration, wanting to give up etc after a bad experience and/ or lack of love and support. It will be good for you to share your experience so we can better help. Lot of hughs and love.

1 Heart

One of my daughters felt this way but never told me. Can you talk to your parents? I really think you may wanna consider talking to someone, anyone. Does your campus have a counseling center or maybe a student psychology major? In universities with psych majors they have professionals teaching and sometimes have free or lower price counseling. I knew a guy that went to one and it was life changing for him. What my daughter did about her issues was very brave and I'm so proud of her. She told me recently she went and got help from a therapist and temporarily got on anxiety medication from her physician. She was able to get off of the medication after awhile so the meds were not permanent. She told me that her problem was she always felt no one would like or accept her. You'd never even have known it from looking at her. She's funny, bright, beautiful and wonderful to be around. I think a lot of her problems stemmed from my divorce and remarriage and also the fact her father always favored her older sister over her. She also once told me she felt the school system was bad for her self worth and she wished I would have home educated her like I did with her younger brother and sister. I hope things look brighter for you very soon. You deserve the best hope the future has to offer.

1 Heart