I don't really know if this is a good idea and I am freaking

I don't really know if this is a good idea and I am freaking out a little.. but here is my real picture I just want to get it over with so I don't think about it anymore. This is it though ...

13 Hearts

I hate it already..

Nice to see you. :) I have a mole on the opposite side,on the same spot. Kinda cool. I love your hair,too. I always enjoy seeing the faces of the people I talk to. Nice meeting you.

2 Hearts

blah I'm just sitting here crying I feel stupid my hands are shaking and my heart hurts X_X over a stupid picture.

2 Hearts

You are beautiful. :)

2 Hearts

X_X thank you I'm sorry I just needed a second to deal with it.. but yeah that's me alright. I really like dyeing my hair pink lately because it reminds me of cherry blossoms.

3 Hearts

OMG OMG OMG what did I tell you ?!?!?!?!?! Stunning!!!!!!!

1 Heart

HAAAAA lmao *dies of blush* hHAH *RUNS AWAY* thank you >>>>.>>>>

1 Heart

You are so freaking beautiful!!! And that hair tho!!! :)

2 Hearts

@Emma38
isn’t she tho???

JEEEEEEEEZ you guys are making my face red over here! hahah Thank you it truly warms my heart to have you guys say that.

3 Hearts

@pinkmermaid
it’s true!

Adorable!

1 Heart

@masochist ^O^ I get that a lot lmao Idk why.

You look exactly like I thought you would look. :) I love love your glasses! I dye my hair a deep burgundy wine color but I love the vibrant pink, totally rad.

2 Hearts

I kinda wanna do another pink or blue. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You have nice eyes ^_^

2 Hearts

^O^ Thank you I actually love my eyes they are a really awesome green that is something I was always thankful for.

2 Hearts

@pinkmermaid lucky lol. I have dark eyes

Everyone in my family has darker eyes both brothers dark rich brown. My sister has dark blue eyes that also have swirly bits of green my mom is the same and my dad has my eyes. ^_^ I don't like that I have his eyes so I call them my eyes. HE has my eyes ^O^

1 Heart